- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When it comes to a startup, you don’t want to rush into making it as big as possible right away. Startups fall through all the time, and rushing them is partly why many of them fail. It’s also due to poor planning. So, this is why I tell everyone with a new idea and plan, don’t rush into it, because you’re probably excited about the idea, and may not be thinking 100% correctly. So your best bet is to take it slow.
If anything, take a minute to reflect before you make any big changes. Because that change could result in a bad return.
I know people who have rushed it, and failed almost immediately.
Yeah, I never rush anything. You need to prepare, you need to know the possible pitfalls as well. A friend of mine rushed into an idea of his too fast one time, lost thousands of dollars because he thought his idea would draw in the profits. It did not, and he had to declare bankruptcy because of it. It’s one reason I’m very cautious about investing into anything.
In a nutshell,
Do your homework, learn everything you can about the business you plan on getting into. Don’t buy anything unless it has real value to what you will be doing. There are tons of places to learn and ask….this site looks like it will develop into a great place for learning and networking.
BUT START! DO SOMETHING EVERYDAY TO MOVE CLOSER TO YOUR GOAL!!! COMMIT YOURSELF
“Good, better, best.. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best…”
Side Gigster has three goals.
1) We publish content that can help you learn about the necessary steps involved in building and growing a small business.
2) We post business opportunities and introduce other small established small businesses that can provide opportunities for you. Some of the opportunities for you to work on or places where you can get work done such as building a website or hiring someone to write up some sales copy, or deisgn a landing page.
3) we created a community where people. freelancers can create content and hang out their sor sake sign. A membership site where people can freely interact and use each others services.
© 2023 Side Gigster. Built using WordPress and Mesmerize Theme.