Investing in Yen (Japanese dollar)
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Is the Yen a good currency to invest in? I see it’s nearly equal to the US dollar. Would it be worth investing in such a currency? Or would you recommend another foreign currency in its place?
Yen is worth more than the US dollar right now from what I see, but 5 cents to be exact. I would try to find currency that’s worth more than that.
“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning…”
Side Gigster has three goals.
1) We publish content that can help you learn about the necessary steps involved in building and growing a small business.
2) We post business opportunities and introduce other small established small businesses that can provide opportunities for you. Some of the opportunities for you to work on or places where you can get work done such as building a website or hiring someone to write up some sales copy, or deisgn a landing page.
3) we created a community where people. freelancers can create content and hang out their sor sake sign. A membership site where people can freely interact and use each others services.
© 2023 Side Gigster. Built using WordPress and Mesmerize Theme.