- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Generally speaking, the best time to travel to Tibet is from late May to mid-October, which is also the peak season for Tibet travel. In May and June, the snow and ice in the Everest region have just begun to melt, which is the best time to go there. Since late October, most parts of Tibet have entered winter, and the snow and ice have sealed the mountains, making it impossible to go to some places.
In fact, Tibet has different scenery throughout the year. The best time for the trip to Tibet can be said to be the four seasons. Because you can enjoy flowers in spring, escape the heat in summer, enjoy the colors in autumn, and play with snow in winter. And the seasons are different, the consumption is also different.
From March to April, Tibet is spring, and the biggest attraction at this time is Nyingchi, where the peach blossoms are in full bloom. The annual “Nyingchi Peach Blossom Festival” is at this time. In addition to Nyingchi, the nearby town of Lulang is worth a visit, and there are not many people traveling to Tibet in March and April, and the price is moderate.
Tibet from May to August is more suitable for viewing Natural Tibet tourist attractions, and the climate is pleasant, suitable for summer escape, and it is also the season with the most tourists of the year. However, it should be noted that the ultraviolet rays in Tibet are particularly strong, so pay attention to sun protection.
The rainy season from September to October has passed each year, which is a great opportunity to hike Medog, and it is also a great time to travel through Ali, Sichuan and Tibet. Before you know it, the whole of Tibet has been dyed golden, and you can even see the shy face of Nanga Bawa Peak. At this time, there are not many people who come to Tibet to travel, and the travel price is moderate. However, the weather is dry, and you should pay attention to moisturizing your skin. This stage is also considered to be the best time to visit Tibet.
The winter from November to February of the following year is the low season in Tibet. Because of climate and safety factors, most people do not choose to travel at this time. However, at this time, Tibet has the unique serenity and beauty of the snowy plateau, and you will find that the sky here is so pure. In winter, Tibet is not without the sun, but it is very warm. Going to the Jokhang Temple to drink sweet tea and bask in the sun, and celebrate the Tibetan New Year with the Tibetans, are all worth experiencing.
Side Gigster has three goals.
1) We publish content that can help you learn about the necessary steps involved in building and growing a small business.
2) We post business opportunities and introduce other small established small businesses that can provide opportunities for you. Some of the opportunities for you to work on or places where you can get work done such as building a website or hiring someone to write up some sales copy, or deisgn a landing page.
3) we created a community where people. freelancers can create content and hang out their sor sake sign. A membership site where people can freely interact and use each others services.
© 2022 Side Gigster. Built using WordPress and Mesmerize Theme.