Follow the steps below to connect epson printer to wifi:
- First of all, you need to turn on your printer.
- Now go to the Printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Select the WiFi setup option by using the arrow buttons and then select OK.
- Keep selecting OK until you see the selection.
- Now select WiFi Setup Wizard and then click on OK again.
- On the next window, select your Network name.
- Enter your WiFi password when prompted.
- Select OK to connect to the WiFi.
If your WiFi is working fine and the credentials you entered are correct, you will get connected to the WiFi.